The Centre for Policy Research, Prayas (Energy Group), and the Oxford India Centre for Sustainable Development, University of Oxford invite you to the
4th Annual ‘Virtual’ Roundtable on Residential Electricity Consumption
Day 1: What drives India's rural residential electricity demand?
September 29, 2021 | 3:00PM – 4:30PM IST
- Shonali Pachauri, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA)
- Namrata Chindarkar, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- Samit Mitra, Smart Power India
October 7, 2021 | 3:00PM – 4:30PM IST
- Philipp Grunewald, University of Oxford
- Vishal Garg, International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad
- Andrew Peacock, Heriot-Watt University
Note: The registration link ensures that you will be registered for both days of this event.
The Centre for Policy Research, Prayas (Energy Group), and the Oxford India Centre for Sustainable Development, University of Oxford have been holding annual roundtable discussions on India’s residential electricity consumption for the last three years. These discussions aim to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners working on residential electricity demand to substantively share recently completed and on-going work as well as discuss challenges and future directions. Like last year, we will hold this event online. The detailed agenda for this two-day event can be accessed here.
This is a public event, and we request you to share this invitation in your networks. If you have any questions, please reach out to Anna Agarwal (email@example.com), Aditya Chunekar (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Radhika Khosla (email@example.com).