Will India’s interests be served by the Paris Climate Agreement?
A new climate accord- the Paris Agreement- was approved by the nations of the world on December 12, 2015. CPR faculty Shyam Saran, Lavanya Rajamani, Navroz K. Dubash and Radhika Khosla, have provided in-depth commentary and analyses on the Agreement and its implications for India.
- Paris Triumph by Lavanya Rajamani (Published in The Indian Express, 16th December 2015)
- A climate more congenial to India by Navroz K. Dubash (Published in The Hindu, 16th December 2015)
- A long way from Rio by Shyam Saram (Published in The Indian Express, 15th December 2015)
- Navroz K. Dubash discusses the Agreement, on “To The Point- Diplomacy, Money and Climate Change” , a show on current affairs. (Aired on KCRW, an affiliate of the National Public Radio , 15th December 2015)
Prior to the Paris Agreement, our faculty put into perspective India’s interests at the climate talks in Paris:
- Why India Has a Point at the Paris Climate Talks by Navroz K. Dubash and Radhika Khosla (Published in Time Magazine-Online Edition, 7th December 2015)
- Why India must up the stakes at Paris by Navroz K. Dubash and Lavanya Rajamani (Published in The Hindu, 30th November 2015)
- The Paris template by Shyam Saran (Published in The Indian Express, 30th November 2015)
- Articulating & Operationalizing Differentiation in the 2015 Climate Agreement: A Roadmap for India in Paris by Lavanya Rajamani (Published on The Climate Initiative Blog, 27th November 2015)
For an entire archive of the Climate Initiative’s work over the past year, view this interactive timeline.