The Centre for Policy Research hosted a conference on ‘Urban Transformations in India’ with a special focus on informal settlements in Delhi in August, 2015. Watch full video sessions below of the two-day long conference.
- Presentations on Urban Transformations research (above)
- Panel discussion followed by the Q&A session
- Presentation of key findings from Cities of Delhi
- Keynote address by Manish Sisodia, Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi
- Session 1:Places and Institutions
- Session 1: Q&A
- Session 2: Processes and Institutions
- Session 2: Q&A
The conference brought together researchers, policy makers, government officials as well as community representatives and activists from across the board to discuss and debate ideas.
For additional resources, visit the dedicated page.