Center for Policy Research (CPR) along with partners International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA), Energy Resource Centre- Cape Town (ERC), and Prayas (Energy Group), has published a set of policy briefs to inform India’s climate contribution for the upcoming global negotiations in Paris. This set of briefs lays out ways for India’s climate approach to meet both sustainable development objectives and create momentum towards an effective global climate agreement. These include:
- A framework for India’s approach at Paris;
- An understanding of India’s energy needs;
- An understanding of the scope for multiple benefits;
- A methodology to operationalise multiple benefits; and
- Recommendations to strengthen implementing institutions
These policy briefs are produced by produced by the Centre for Policy Research (CPR) as part of a larger project: Toward a Robust Development Focused INDC.