As Donald Trump is officially sworn-in as the President of the United States of America, find below a curated analysis by CPR faculty on the transition of presidency from Obama to Trump.
- Speaking on NDTV (above), Brahma Chellaney and G Parthasarathy discuss the impact of Donald Trump’s presidency on world politics, and more specifically, on India.
- In Open Magazine, Brahma Chellaney discusses the possibility of a ‘true’ US-India partnership going forward, if Trump succeeds in revamping US Foreign Policy.
- Writing in The Indian Express, Pratap Bhanu Mehta analyses Barack Obama’s last address as President, and how it laid the path for Donald Trump.
- In another piece in Hindustan Times, Brahma Chellaney analyses Nobel Peace winner Barack Obama’s 'interventionist' foreign policy legacy, and the ‘theatres of war’ he has handed down to Trump.
- In an earlier op-ed in Hindu Business Line, G Parthasarathy analyses the potential impact of Trump’s presidency on international trade, and how it could signal ‘the end of globalisation’.